1. Our website does not automatically collect any information other than information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (“cookies”) are information technology data, especially text files, stored in the User’s terminal device, meant to facilitate the use of web pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, the duration of storage in the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies in the Website User’s terminal device and obtaining access to them is Hirsch-Pol Sp. z o.o., ul. Krucza 30, 86-031 Osielsko.
4. Cookies are used for the purpose of:
a) adjusting the contents of web pages to the User’s preferences and optimising the experience of using such websites; in particular, cookies make it possible to recognise the Website User’s terminal device and display the website adjusted to his/her personal needs in the proper way;
b) create statistics making it possible to understand how the Website Users use the web pages, which enables us to improve the structure and content of such pages.
5. Two principal types of cookie files are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the User’s terminal device until the User logs off, leaves the website or shuts down the program (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal for the duration specified in the cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following kinds of cookies are used on the Website:
a) essential cookies, enabling the User to use the services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
b) cookies serving security purposes, e.g. used to detect authentication fraud on the Website;
c) performance cookies making it possible to collect information about how the Website’s pages are used;
d) functional cookies making it possible to save the User’s settings and personalize the User interface, e.g. concerning the selection of the language or region which the User comes from, the font size and the appearance of a web page, etc.;
7. In many cases the internet browsing software (browser) permits storing cookies in the User’s terminal device by default. Website Users can change the cookies settings at any time. Such settings may be changed in particular so as to disable automatic support of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform the User whenever cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device. Detailed information about the options and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (browser) settings.
9. Cookies stored in the Website User’s terminal device may also be used by advertisers working with the Website Operator and its partners. Google LLC is the recipient of the information contained in cookies.
10. To find out more about cookies, see the “Help” section in your browser’s menu.